Email+ includes a share extension that you can use to quickly send interesting things to your contacts.
First, you must enable it:
- Open an app that has a Share button, like Safari
- Tap the Share button
- Tap the "More" button. (You may have to scroll to the right to see it.)
- Find Email+ in the table and tap the slider to enable it.
Now, any time you want to quickly share information or a file with your contacts:
- Tap the Share button (or use Open in...) in any app
- Tap Email+
- Tap the contacts and/or groups you want to share with
- Tap Compose
- Add any text you'd like, or go ahead and tap Send!