Unfortunately, there are some long-standing issues with installing Apple Watch apps to the device. This is beyond our control.
- Make sure that both your iPhone and Apple Watch have been updated to the latest version
- Try quitting the Apple Watch app and relaunching
- Try restarting both your Apple Watch and iPhone
How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support
Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
- Try deleting and reinstalling Weather Up
- Try unpairing and re-pairing your watch and restore from the backup just created. (This will take 10+ minutes and force you to redo some set up steps including adding credit cards to Apple Wallet, but as a last ditch effort, sometimes it’s the only way to fix an issue with Apple Watch)
Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support
Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support
If none of those work, let us know by submitting a request below.