iOS instructions (for iOS 11 or later)
- Navigate to your device Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data.
- Scroll through this list to find entries beginning with "Launch" (the list is alphabetical).
- Tap one of these rows.
- Tap the share icon at the top right.
- Email it to email@example.com
Follow these steps to get the crash logs:
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac using your iOS connector cable.
- Sync your device.
- Go to the Mac Finder, then choose the "Go" menu's "Go to Folder" option. (The keyboard shortcut is Command-Shift-G.)
- Copy-and-paste this location into the "Go to Folder" field: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice
- Open the folder corresponding to your device.
- Select the crash logs for "Launch", then CMD-Click the items to pull up the contextual menu.
- Select "Compress..." to create a .zip folder.
- Email the .zip folder to firstname.lastname@example.org